Master-planned community by Friendswood Development. New construction still available. Amenities include:
- recreation center
- park with a zip line
- pocket parks
- wooded greenbelt trails winding throughout the neighborhood
- 16 miles to Bush Intercontinental Airport
- 35 minute commute downtown off-peak hours
- 3 miles to Grand Parkway
- 21 miles to Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway 8
- 34 minutes to The Woodlands
Are you a first-time homebuyer who could benefit from down payment assistance? There are myths about down payment assistance. The program is not limited to lower income, it's a program to assist people in buying homes where price ranges can exceed $400,000.
About the Neighborhood
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.